Terms and conditions of hire
1. Third party insurance (3rd.P.I.) for the vehicle is provided: with 3rd party insurance in case of an accident our insurance company covers the cost of the damage you have caused to another vehicle.
No insurance coverage applies:
For whatever happened and found that the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
For damage caused by driving on unpaved roads.
For damages caused to the bottom of the motorcycle, the tires and rims.
For accidents caused by a driver not declared in the lease contract.
For accidents for which the lessee has not updated NIK company and submit an accident report, as defined by the Greek Legislation, regardless of fault.
2. The tenant is responsible for any damage or theft (partial or total) caused to rented vehicle up to the amount of market value at the time of the accident / theft
3. The lessee expressly agrees that the company NIK is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damage suffered
by the tenant or third parties during the lease, and no claim may be brought against it for higher causes.
4. The tenant is not allowed to use the vehicle for racing, wheelies or walks on the sand.
5. The vehicle may be driven only by the driver and the persons referred to in this tenancy agreement.
6. The tenant is not allowed to take the vehicle outside the island of Corfu
7. The tenant must return the vehicle to the lessor company in the same good condition you received it.
8. In case of mechanical damage the tenant must immediately notify the lessor company.
9. Traffic violations – Fines: All fines and administrative penalties shall be born by the renter.
10. Renter must lock the vehicle whenever it is left unattended
11. Fuel: The fuel costs are borne solely by the renter. The lessee is obliged to return the motorcycle to the content of the tank to be like when received.
12. Any delay (to the due delivery time) of more than 2 hours is charged with one additional rental day.
13. After signing this rental agreement no refund of money ispossible